2019-2020 Super League
MANDATORY COACHES MEETING – OCTOBER 3, 2019 at 7pm
2019-20 WinterSuper League Scheduling Meeting Dates
Time:7pm at the BSC
Boys 8th– Wednesday, October 9th
Boys 7th– Thursday, October 10th
Boys 6th– Friday, October 11th
Boys 5th– Monday, October 14th
Boys 3rdand 4th– Tuesday, October 15th
Boys 9thand 10th– Friday, October 25th
Girls 8th– Wednesday, October 16th
Girls 7th– Thursday, October 17th
Girls 6th– Friday, October 18th
Girls 3rd, 4thand 5th– Monday, October 21st
- All Teams “MUST” be paid in full prior to the start of the above meetings.
- If you are making more than one schedule it is recommended that you bring another coach or parent with you to assist.
- All Coaches must stay for the entire meeting to double check all work. If you leave early your schedule could get changed if need be.
- Be prepared with all personal, player, team dates and events.
- You have the luxury of creating your own schedule therefore, once you leave the building your schedule is set in stone. No changes, no refunds and no excuses.
- You must double check your schedule on the website before your first game just to confirm.
- All rosters will be due at the first game.
Open to boys and girls teams in grades 3rd-10th.
Regular season: October 21, 2019 – February 23, 2020
Playoffs/Finals: February 24 – March 7, 2020
Fee: $1,260 per team
$100 discount if paid by 9/15/19
Fees due no later than October 4, 2019
Fee includes $100 forfeit fee, 2 certified officials, 2 free 1.5 hour practices (based on availability-not guaranteed). Champions will receive medals. Forfeit fee will be refunded at the end of the season or it can be carried over to the next Super League season.
Roster must be submitted to BSC by first game.
• MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE. Games can be scheduled on any day of the week/weekend. No changes to schedule once meeting is completed. See website for meeting dates & times.
• PLAY IN MORE THAN ONE LEAGUE FOR THE WINTER MONTHS.
• Diversify your competition.
• CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF COMPETITION.
• Level A – AAU teams, top CYO and travel teams
• Level B – Competitive CYO and Travels Teams.
• Level C – In-house rec teams and lower level CYO teams.
• Player cannot play for 2 teams in same division. For example – they can play 6th Grade A and 6 Grade B, but not on 2 different 6A teams.
• SCHEDULES AND GAME RESULTS WILL BE POSTED
AND UPDATED ON A REGULAR BASIS ON OUR WEBSITE: www.brewstersportscenter.com.