ALL BASKETBALL TEAMS WELCOME!
2018-2019 Basketball Super League
Scroll down to read Super League Rules and Regulations.
|SUPER LEAGUE SCHEDULES
Click links below to download schedules.
Open to boys and girls teams in grades 3rd-10th.
Regular season: October 22, 2018-February 24, 2019
Playoffs/Finals: February 25-March 9, 2019
Fee: $1,250 per team
*Register by 9/15 for a $100 discount
Fees due no later than October 5, 2018
Fee includes $100 forfeit fee, 2 certified officials, 2 free 1.5 hour practices (based on availability-not guaranteed). Champions will receive medals. Forfeit fee will be refunded at the end of the season or it can be carried over to the next Super League season.
- All Teams “MUST” be paid in full prior to the start of the above meetings.
- If you are making more than one schedule it is recommended that you bring another coach or parent with you to assist.
- All Coaches must stay for the entire meeting to double check all work. If you leave early your schedule could get changed if need be.
- Be prepared with all personal, player, team dates and events.
- You have the luxury of creating your own schedule therefore, once you leave the building your schedule is set in stone. No changes, no refunds and no excuses.
- You must double check your schedule on the website before your first game just to confirm.
- All rosters will be due at the first game.
Super League Rules & Regulations
1. Two 20 minute running time halves.
2. Clock stops the last 2 minute of each half. Note: 4 minutes for halftime.
3. Boys’ league is governed by high school federation rules. Girls’ league is governed by N.C.A.A. women’s rules. Please note the following exceptions for all age groups and divisions.
a. Three (3) full time-outs per game.
b. One and one bonus on (10th) team foul per half. Double bonus on twelfth (12th) team foul per half.
c. A player fouls out after his/her 5th foul.
4. Forfeit time is 10 minutes after scheduled game time.
5. All teams need to be prepared with 2 uniform shirts (or reversible).
6. Rosters are limited to 12 players.
7. Overtime: Two (2) minutes overtime periods. Clock stops last minute. One additional time-out.
8. Game warm-up is 5 minutes.
9. NOTE: ZERO TOLERANCE FOR FIGHTING OR LEAVING THE BENCH. YOU WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE REST OF THE LEAGUE.
10. PLEASE – no dunking during warm-ups.
11. No protests.
12. No Press rule – You can press all you want.
13. No shot clock
14. Three point shots are allowed in all age groups.
15. Ball size:
a) Girls’ – 28.5
b) Boys’ – 5th – 28.5, 6th through 8th – Boys’ size
16. COACHES – Only the head coach is allowed to stand while game is in progress. Also, please have your team clean-up afterwards.
2016-2017 Super League Champs
3rd – 10th grades: 12 regular season games plus playoff
Games Run: October 24, 2016 – February 26, 2017
Playoffs: February 27 – March 10th, 2017
$1,250 per team
Fee includes: $100 forfeit fee, 2 certified referees, 2 free 1.5 hr practices based on availability
Champions receive Team Trophy and Medals.
Forfeit fee is $100. Forfeit fee will be returned at the end of the season or it can be carried over to the next Super League season.
Please make checks payable to: Brewster Sports Management.
Note: We also accept major credit cards.
Online Registration Available!
Super League will be comprised of boys and girls divisions ranging from 3rd to 10th grade. Each grade level will be divided into 3 divisions with Division A being the most competitive and Division C being the least. High School Varsity players are not allowed to participate
All fees must be paid by Friday, October 7th. A completed roster must be on file with league administrators by first game.
MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE. Games can be scheduled on any day of the week/weekend. No changes to schedule once meeting is completed. See website for meeting dates & times.
PLAY IN MORE THAN ONE LEAGUE FOR THE WINTER MONTHS.
Diversify your competition.
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF COMPETITION.
• Level A – AAU teams, top CYO and travel teams
• Level B – Competitive CYO and Travels Teams.
• Level C – In-house rec teams and lower level CYO teams.
Player cannot play for 2 teams in same division. For example – they can play 6th Grade A and 6 Grade B, but not on 2 different 6A teams.